Elliott Road will be closed just west of the river from 8 p.m. Wednesday to 6 a.m. Thursday.
Drivers who use Elliott Road will be detoured around the closure points. The work is part of a $129 million project to widen Highway 522 from Monroe to the Snohomish River, including a new bridge. The project is scheduled for completion in late 2014.
Most recent Street Smarts posts
- Grants available for projects that promote walking Sep. 29
- First weekday of I-405 tolls: Great in toll lanes, a nightmare elsewhere Sep. 28
- Everett Station closes off electrical outlets Sep. 23
- Before I-405 tolling begins, double line rules are in effect Sep. 22
- A procrastinator’s guide to getting Good To Go Sep. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.