This is the third year Arlington is hosting the event and fans are encouraged to wear pink to "Pink Out" the gym.
There are a number of festivities scheduled to take part, including a halftime shootout, halftime pop-a-shot and donation buckets. All donations will go to the ACS.
Honorary coaches -- either cancer survivors or someone who has been affected by cancer -- will be present on the bench before and during the game. This year two of the honorary coaches include stage IV breast cancer survivor Erin Lewis, mother to varsity player for Arlington basketball player Nate Lewis, and Maria Dingman, also a stage IV breast cancer survivor and mother of Arlington freshman player Seth Dingman.
This year's goal is $4,000 and for anyone wanting to make a donation that can't be at that game, visit www.cvcarlington.com.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.