Scratches: Nikkel, Cox, Leedahl, Grayson, Murray, Adam.
Notes: Everett has a full-blown crisis on defense, with both Austin Adam (head) and Ayrton Nikkel (cut on his foot from a skate) getting injured in Friday's 5-1 victory over Seattle. With Connor Cox (neck) also out, Everett is forced to move Landon Oslanski back to defense, and 15-year-old Kevin Davis is the emergency call-up. Davis, Everett's first-round pick in the 2012 bantam draft, just happened to be in Langley, B.C., where his midget team was playing. Davis played this morning, his mom raced down from Kamloops with his passport so he could cross the border, and he's set to appear in his second game of the day. The roster adjustments force the Tips to rethink their lines. Wingers Dawson Leedahl (knee) and Lucas Grayson (lower body) remain out.
Scratches: Johnston, Maxwell, Derko, Al.Blomqvist(?).
Notes: Lethbridge is coming off ending Portland's 14-game winning streak, but the Hurricanes lost overage defenseman Daniel Johnston and winger Josh Derko to injury in that game. They join center Russell Maxwell, the team's second-leading scorer, on the injury list. Defenseman Albin Blomqvist isn't listed among the scratches, but he's on the injury list and he isn't mentioned among the lines. Christopher Tai gets a rare start in goal, just his fifth of the season as workhorse Ty Rimmer gets the night off.
Most recent Silvertips blog posts
- Medicine Hat legend Bob Ridley calls tonight's Tigers-Silvertips game Nov. 20
- Everett Silvertips' Remi Laurencelle played well in return to Lethbridge Nov. 19
- Everett Silvertips fall 4-3 to Lethbridge Hurricanes as three-game winning streak is snapped Nov. 18
- Everett Silvertips vs. Lethbridge Hurricanes live blog and pre-game links Nov. 18
- Everett Silvertips defeat Kootenay Ice for second straight shutout Nov. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.