Elected officials from Lynnwood, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Brier and Woodway and from Snohomish County fire districts 1 and 7 agreed to decide by the Feb. 6 meeting of a planning group whether to continue with the planning process that has gone on for two years.
Officials from the city of Mill Creek, who had participated in the planning process from the beginning, withdrew from the working group in January.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Introductory statements from Terrace Council incumbent Sonmore and challenger Barnes Sep. 10
- Introductory statement from Mountlake Terrace Council incumbent Wahl Sep. 9
- Issue statements from Edmonds Council candidates Crank and Teitzel Sep. 8
- Introductory statements from two unopposed Edmonds Council incumbents Sep. 4
- Introductory statements from unopposed school board candidates Phillips and White Sep. 3
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.