Lynnwood takes up fire authority issue Monday
Elected officials from Lynnwood, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Brier and Woodway and from Snohomish County fire districts 1 and 7 agreed to decide by the Feb. 6 meeting of a planning group whether to continue with the planning process that has gone on for two years.
Officials from the city of Mill Creek, who had participated in the planning process from the beginning, withdrew from the working group in January.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Ballot drop boxes open in Edmonds, Lynnwood July 22
- Statements on education from 1st District Rep. Moscoso, challengers July 17
- 32nd District state senate candidates talk education July 16
- 32nd District state senate candidates debate Thursday July 15
- King County Municipal League evaluates primary candidates July 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.