Elected officials from Lynnwood, Edmonds, Mukilteo, Mountlake Terrace, Brier and Woodway and from Snohomish County fire districts 1 and 7 agreed to decide by the Feb. 6 meeting of a planning group whether to continue with the planning process that has gone on for two years.
Officials from the city of Mill Creek, who had participated in the planning process from the beginning, withdrew from the working group in January.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Issue statements from Lynnwood candidates Roberts and Hurst Oct. 6
- Budget statement from Edmonds School Board incumbent Gary Noble Oct. 5
- Introductory statements from Edmonds candidates Nelson and Rutledge Oct. 2
- Brier ballot measure would advise City Council on fireworks ban Oct. 2
- Issue statements from Fire District 1 candidates Luke and Schrock Oct. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.