Former Mill Creek Councilman and Mayor Terry Ryan to seek County Council position
Gossett, like Ryan a Democrat, is prevented from seeking a fourth term by term limits.
Ryan resigned two years ago after 17 years on the Mill Creek Council, eight of them as mayor.
Ryan is a commercial real estate agent, married father of four and longtime youth and high school soccer coach.
He said early this week that he expected to concentrate on economic growth and quality of life.
Ryan said he would soon begin campaigning throughout the district, which includes Bothell, Brier, Mountlake Terrace, Mill Creek and near unincorporated areas.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- No April election here March 27
- Peterson, Liias hope to get state money for Edmonds railroad track study March 26
- 'Guardian of the Republic' author to speak at Republican dinner Friday March 25
- Retired Qwest executive plans run for Edmonds City Council March 24
- Larsen touts virtues of Affordable Care Act on fifth anniversary March 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.