Former Mill Creek Councilman and Mayor Terry Ryan to seek County Council position
Gossett, like Ryan a Democrat, is prevented from seeking a fourth term by term limits.
Ryan resigned two years ago after 17 years on the Mill Creek Council, eight of them as mayor.
Ryan is a commercial real estate agent, married father of four and longtime youth and high school soccer coach.
He said early this week that he expected to concentrate on economic growth and quality of life.
Ryan said he would soon begin campaigning throughout the district, which includes Bothell, Brier, Mountlake Terrace, Mill Creek and near unincorporated areas.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Hayden expects to be among applicants to fill Edmonds Council vacancy Dec. 11
- Larsen opens a line to residents Dec. 10
- A Republican candidate in the 21st Legislative District Dec. 6
- Larsen hosts community talk Dec. 6
- Democratic State Rep. Liias plans bid to replace retiring 21st District Sen. Paull Shin Dec. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.