Former Mill Creek Councilman and Mayor Terry Ryan to seek County Council position
Gossett, like Ryan a Democrat, is prevented from seeking a fourth term by term limits.
Ryan resigned two years ago after 17 years on the Mill Creek Council, eight of them as mayor.
Ryan is a commercial real estate agent, married father of four and longtime youth and high school soccer coach.
He said early this week that he expected to concentrate on economic growth and quality of life.
Ryan said he would soon begin campaigning throughout the district, which includes Bothell, Brier, Mountlake Terrace, Mill Creek and near unincorporated areas.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Lynnwood fireworks petition counting could end Wednesday Dec. 17
- Edmonds Council to consider judicial nominee Tuesday Dec. 16
- Ballot to include extra spot on Edmonds School Board, 2 in city government Dec. 15
- Edmonds mayor considers applicants for court position Dec. 8
- Certified election returns from Nov. 4 election Dec. 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.