MARYSVILLE -- Police here believe they may have a homicide on their hands.
Detectives were called to a home in the 9800 block of State Avenue at about 3 a.m. Friday after an 82-year-old man was found dead.
The first officers to the scene quickly determined the death was a likely homicide and called for detetives, Marysville police Cmdr. Robb Lamoureux said.
Police were at the scene gathering evidence before sunrise. Lamoureux said more information would be released as it becomes available.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Police may have found thieves who took large sums of cash July 23
- Marijuana-growing operation in Lynnwood raided again July 23
- Edmonds residents warned of neighboring rapist July 22
- Motorcyclist killed, two hurt in crash south of Everett July 22
- Police issue updated description of indecent exposure suspect July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.