1. Mercedes-Benz: In a spot that has gotten 5.4 million views on Youtube.com, supermodel Kate Upton wears a low-cut tank top as she oversees football players washing her car. On the Web: http://tinyurl.com/SBBenz.
2. Volkswagen: Volkswagen's teaser spot shows people who have starred in videos online previously erupting in temper tantrums on a sunny hilltop to sing "Get Happy" with reggae singer Jimmy Cliff. On the Web: http://tinyurl.com/SBVeeDub.
3. Gildan Activewear: First-time Super Bowl advertiser Gildan Activewear teases a spot that shows a man waking up dazed in a bedroom with furry handcuffs around his wrist. On the Web: http://preview.tinyurl.com/SBGildan.
4. Kraft's Mio: "30 Rock" star Tracy Jordan appears to say a bleeped-out profanity in a teaser to introduce Mio's sports drink drops, Mio Fit. On the Web: http://tinyurl.com/SBMio.
5. Toyota: "Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco grants wishes to a peppy song in the teaser for Toyota's spot. On the Web: http://tinyurl.com/SBToyota.
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
Homegrown appliance retailer Judd & Black marks 75 years Watchdog: Too few air traffic controllers where needed most A $32B tally, but Boeing's 787 costs don't bother Wall Street Czech airline to buy 16 Boeing 737 Max jets Lockheed Martin separating unit, combining it with Leidos Apple forecasts rare sales drop