Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
With low recidivism, mental health court shows progress County Council sets hearing on Paine Field museums proposal Mukilteo School District puts 6-year capital levy on ballot Glacier Peak arson probe continues after 9 months Police, parks in Lake Stevensí 2016 budget Volunteers at Edmonds church assemble meal to be thankful for Fire closes Everett toy store; no one hurt New administrator, new energy for Oak Harbor seniors
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.