Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Driver wipes out 5 cars at Everett repair shop Former county ombudsman John Koster files $950K claim Dream shared on social-media prompts EvCC to boost security 6:15 p.m. Tulalip Tribes give nonprofits $5.8M in 'Raising Hands' initiative Lawmakers seek input on education funding in Everett on Tuesday Cascade senior wants to expand her interests in robotics Audit: City of Snohomish over-claimed $125K for roundabout costs Arlington thrift shop gives special-needs kids real-world skills
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.