Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
When he saw his neighbor’s home on fire, Kaiden, 17, didn’t hesitate Edmonds hires firm to tackle downtown traffic snarl Family holds vigil for man who died in Island County Jail Free workshop covers Port Susan shoreline protection 4:41 p.m. Teen shooting victim identified as Anthony Boro 4:38 p.m. Front Porch: Fire districts open houses 2 arrested in fatal shooting of teen near Lynnwood Judge says molestation trial of former police sergeant can proceed
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.