Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Glacier Peak High students inspired by veterans to Adopt a Soldier Prison violated rules, destroyed evidence in inmate homicide, DOC review finds Oak Harbor community stymied over teen’s murder Sounds like team spirit Few PUD customers still without power U.S. 2 reopens — for now How to support nonprofits that help our community New EvCC housing under construction, set to open fall 2016
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.