Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Snohomish fire crews in the thick of battle in Okanogan Qwuloolt Estuary Projectís goal: Return of the wild salmon County is fielding anonymous demand for vast amount of information from government phones Mukilteo mayor pushes for Community Transit tax hike CLASS REUNIONS Second bed bug infestation at the jail’s work release center 8 months later, teenís killer still at large Mukilteo police chief to retire
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.