Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Last stop for the circus elephants in Everett Complaints say that commerce officials helped PUD score a grant Activists pitch plan to divide Everett into districts Former council member sues Lynnwood again, this time for $8K Former heroin addict finds purpose in bringing hope to others Edmonds woman scammed on dating site recovers $22,000 Arlington resource center fills many needs Comment on the Everett Smelter cleanup
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.