Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
More problems noted at airport Check fraud ringleader suspect caught TEDx talks bring out some of regionís brightest minds Basking in the moment Front Porch: Snohomish County executive forum Dream shared on social-media prompts EvCC to boost security Arlington thrift shop gives special-needs kids real-world skills Former county ombudsman John Koster files $950K claim
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.