Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
3-D mammograms more likely to detect breast cancer Public Disclosure Commission calls Eyman's violations serious After audit, Lynnwood is fixing its financial problems Corey McCrea, 33: Snohomish skateboarder had found his gift Students impressed by career opportunities at Manufacturing Day Complaints say that commerce officials helped PUD score a grant Activists pitch plan to divide Everett into districts Last stop for the circus elephants in Everett
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.