Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
No answers more than 9 years after mother and daughter were murdered Neighbors band together to fight construction of 112 homes 14 nonprofits have launched an online initiative to seek donations Teen who sprayed mace at clerk said crime ‘looked easy’ on TV Public meeting: State parks leaders review past, ponder future Christian rocker shares lessons of grace from his own life Community Transit to expand Snohomish County routes in March Arlington man’s death in Camano Island fire deemed suicide
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.