Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Program gives Lake Stevens High sophomores exclusive welcome Lovick now supports delaying new courthouse construction Golden age of aviation shines at Vintage Aircraft Weekend First in-patient hospice to open in county With school starting, Clothes for Kids opens for business Front Porch: Roaming Artistsí annual show Evergreen State Fair judging results No evidence of warning in school shootings, police say
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.