Allen T. Sharlow, 54, died Friday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, officials said.
His death was attributed to organ failure related to smoke inhalation, according to the King County Medical Examiner's Office.
Sharlow was pulled from a burning home in the 100 block of Second Street in Gold Bar. The home had no electricity, investigators said. They believe the fire was an accident caused by a kerosene heater.
More Local News Headlines
Boy, 15, arrested for shooting brother, 11, in Everett Annual food and toy drive looking for volunteers in Monroe Festival of Trees all about helping children Schools that canceled or cut classes after storm must add a day Front Porch: Christmas soup supper on Camano Everett police arrest man for passing $50,000 in bogus checks Contract approved: Snohomish County Jail to take Seattle inmates Woman struck by car on Highway 99 in Edmonds
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.