• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Men's, Women's and Coed Softball Leagues runs through March 3. The team fee is $564. Play starts the week of March 25. For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
•The City of Edmonds is accepting registration for its Men's and Coed Adult Softball Leagues. Men's divisions offered include D, E and 40-plus. The team fee is $712. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229.
•The City of Mountlake Terrace is accepting registration for its Five-on-Five Men's Basketball Leagues. Games are on Mondays (recreation league) and Wednesdays (intermediate and advanced). For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• The 2013 PGC Super Scramble VI is scheduled for 9:45 a.m. on Feb. 3 at Legion Memorial Golf Course in Everett. The cost is $60 per player. The format is a four-person scramble. The entry deadline is 3 p.m. on Jan. 31. For more information, call 425-259-4653.
• The Super Bowl Two-Person Scramble is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. on Feb. 3 at Snohomish Golf Course. The cost is $40 per golfer, which includes fees, lunch and a drink. To reserve a tee time, call the course at 360-568-2676.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is offering Racquetball Clinics for kids and adults on Feb. 6. Sessions are 6 p.m. (kids) and 7 p.m. (adults). A tournament is scheduled for Feb. 9. For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• Tryouts for the U-12 Girls G-00 Select soccer team are scheduled from 5-7 p.m. on Jan. 31 and Feb. 7 at Soccer First in Arlington (19805 74th Ave. NE). Soccer First is an indoor facility, so no cleats are allowed. For more information or to register, send an email to email@example.com.
• The City of Marysville Parks and Recreation Department is offering Seven-vs.-Seven Spring Soccer Leagues for boys and girls ages 7-14. Registration runs through Feb. 22. Practices begin April 1. The cost is $65. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Huskies' Tupou overcame many obstacles en route to starting role Patriots acquire LB Jonathan Bostic from Bears 10:54 a.m. Larry Brown suspended by NCAA; SMU gets postseason ban 10:53 a.m. Seahawks’ Lynch has MRI on injured hamstring Mariners hire Jerry Dipoto as general manager Astros win 3-2, hand Mariners sixth straight loss Nats suspend Papelbon 4 games for fight with Harper Steelers' Roethlisberger will miss ‘a number of weeks’
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.