A tank rolls out at Paine Field
FHC staffers were bringing back the tank from the paint shop. The newly-restored machine spent a few days parked at SunQuest Air Specialties, Inc. getting its markings. The Sherman will be "Boomerang," a member of the 7th Armored Division, 31st Battalion — a tank lost in September of 1944 in the Netherlands.
Most recent Flight Paths posts
- WWII fighter planes taking to the skies at SeaFair July 31
- Iconic pair of WWII fighters to perform at SkyFair July 24
- P-40 and Zero will hit the skies together July 12 July 3
- Pair of WWII's toughest planes to hit the skies June 28 June 26
- Camo paint hid German aircraft in trees near end of WWII June 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.