Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door: Hosts free travel classes most Saturdays at the Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St., Edmonds, or at Rick Steves' Travel Center, 130 Fourth Ave. N., Edmonds. Reservations are recommended. Call 425-771-8303, ext. 298, or go to www.ricksteves.com.
- Packing Light & Right with Ann Neel: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 2, Edmonds Theater.
- Scotland with Sarah Murdoch Howard: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 7, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Mediterranean Cruise Ports with Cameron Hewitt: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- European Cruising 101 with Cameron Hewitt: 11 a.m. to noon Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- Northern European Cruise Ports with Cameron Hewitt: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- Reykjavik Highlights: 48 Hours In Iceland with Kevin Williams: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 14, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Spain with Carlos Galvin: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 16, Edmonds Theater.
- Beginning Spanish for Travelers with Rich Earl: noon to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 16, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Travel is Spiritual: Opening Up to What's Already There with Morgan McKenna: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 21, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Tigers and Palaces of India: 10 a.m. Feb. 2.
- Volunteer Tourism: 1 p.m. Feb. 2.
- Turkey-Crossroads of Civilization: 10 a.m. Feb. 9.
- Papua New Guinea: The Last Frontier: 1 p.m. Feb. 9.
- How to Find your Africa: 10 a.m. Feb. 16.
- Burma: A Cultural Awakening: 1 p.m. Feb. 16.
Story tags » • Travel
More Life Headlines
Tickets on sale to upcoming events in Everett and beyond United won’t pony up for car rental Today in History Today in history Imperfections part of imperfect world Squeeze some more fun from the holidays with these cupcakes Tasty gingerbread recipe was perfect over the generations How to make vanilla extract at home
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend