- Packing Light & Right with Ann Neel: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 2, Edmonds Theater.
- Scotland with Sarah Murdoch Howard: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 7, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Mediterranean Cruise Ports with Cameron Hewitt: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- European Cruising 101 with Cameron Hewitt: 11 a.m. to noon Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- Northern European Cruise Ports with Cameron Hewitt: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- Reykjavik Highlights: 48 Hours In Iceland with Kevin Williams: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 14, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Spain with Carlos Galvin: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 16, Edmonds Theater.
- Beginning Spanish for Travelers with Rich Earl: noon to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 16, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Travel is Spiritual: Opening Up to What's Already There with Morgan McKenna: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 21, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Tigers and Palaces of India: 10 a.m. Feb. 2.
- Volunteer Tourism: 1 p.m. Feb. 2.
- Turkey-Crossroads of Civilization: 10 a.m. Feb. 9.
- Papua New Guinea: The Last Frontier: 1 p.m. Feb. 9.
- How to Find your Africa: 10 a.m. Feb. 16.
- Burma: A Cultural Awakening: 1 p.m. Feb. 16.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.