(Click here to vote for the best girls player.)
• Archbishop Murphy's Zander Clouse scored 18 points in a win over Sultan and 12 in a win over South Whidbey as the Wildcats nailed down the Cascade Conference No. 2 seed.
• Meadowdale's Collin Costello scored 21 points as the Mavs beat Marysville Getchell for their second league victory.
• Cedar Park Christian-Mountlake Terrace's Terry Eun scored 33 points in a win over Mount Vernon Christian and had 12 in a loss to Friday Harbor as the Lions locked up the district No. 2 seed.
• Mountlake Terrace's Blake Fernandez scored 13 points and was a key part of the Hawks' strong defensive effort as Terrace beat Glacier Peak to lock down the 3A South title. Fernandez also had nine points in a win over Shorecrest.
• Cascade's Steven Gallardo scored 19 points as the Bruins beat Lynnwood for their first league win of the season.
• Arlington's Noah Jones scored 19 points in a win over Mount Vernon as the Eagles finished the league season unbeaten against Wesco North teams. Jones also had six points in a win over Snohomish.
• Monroe's Riley Schelfout scored 18 points to lead the Bearcats past Lake Stevens in a key Wesco 4A North game that gave Monroe the league's No. 3 seed.
• Edmonds-Woodway's Jason Smarr scored 18 points, 10 of them in overtime, as the Warriors beat Kamiak and had 18 in a win over Cascade as E-W locked down the 4A South No. 2 seed.
• Cedarcrest's Zach Taylor scored 29 points in a win over Lakewood that helped him eclipse the 1,500-point mark for his high school career.
• Stanwood's Josh Thayer scored 15 points and played strong defense as the Spartans held on to beat Shorewood in a Wesco crossover game. The Stanwood guard also had eight points in a win over Everett.
• Jackson's Jason Todd had 28 points, 13 rebounds and six steals in a win over Kamiak and had 18 points and four 3-pointers in a win over Mariner as the Timberwolves remained unbeaten.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.