• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Men's, Women's and Coed Softball Leagues runs through March 3. The team fee is $564. Play starts the week of March 25. For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• The City of Edmonds is accepting registration for its Men's and Coed Adult Softball Leagues. Men's divisions offered include D, E and 40-plus. The team fee is $712. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229.
• Registration is being accepted for the North Marysville Men's 30-and-Over Basketball League. Play starts March 13. The team fee is $600. For more information, call Nick at 425-328-8206.
• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Men's Basketball Leagues runs through March 24. Divisions offered are intermediate (Wednesdays) and recreational (Wednesdays and Mondays). Play starts the week of April 8. The team fee is $630. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• The City of Mountlake Terrace is offering Racquetball Clinics for kids and adults on Feb. 6. Sessions are 6 p.m. (kids) and 7 p.m. (adults). Tournaments are scheduled for Feb. 9 and March 23. For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• Tryouts for the U-12 Girls G-00 Select soccer team are scheduled from 5-7 p.m. on Feb. 7, 14 and 21 at Soccer First in Arlington (19805 74th Ave. NE). Soccer First is an indoor facility, so no cleats are allowed. For more information or to register, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The City of Marysville Parks and Recreation Department is offering Seven-vs.-Seven Spring Soccer Leagues for boys and girls ages 7-14. Registration runs through Feb. 22. Practices begin April 1. The cost is $65. For more information, call 360-363-8400.
• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Coed Volleyball League runs through March 24. Divisions offered include competitive and recreational. Matches are on Tuesday evenings beginning the week of April 9. The team fee is $334. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101 or visit www.mltrec.com.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (email@example.com), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Walker, Cano star as Mariners blank Padres 7-0 Late own goal gives Japan 2-1 win over England in World Cup semi M’s notebook: Montero, Marte to start Triple-A All-Star Game Jerry Dipoto resigns as Angels’ GM Top-ranked Djokovic, Williams win on Wimbledon’s hottest day Record heat causes issues at Wimbledon AP Source: Guard Goran Dragic, Heat agree on 5-year deal DeMarre Carroll says he’s heading to NBA’s Raptors
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.