2. Calgary Roughnecks (3-2), After an 0-2 start the Roughnecks have reeled off three straight to take over first place in the West Division.
3. Buffalo Bandits (3-2), Setback for the Bandits with their loss to Toronto, but they are still above .500 and should look down too much at a two-goal loss to the best team in the league.
4. Washington Stealth (3-3), After such a great start, the Stealth have lost three straight and couldn't find any offense in a 7-6 road loss to Rochester last Saturday.
5. Philadelphia Wings (2-2), Wings were idle last week, face Rochester this weekend.
6. Colorado Mammoth (2-2), The Mammoth have recovered from a shaky start to tie the Stealth for second place in the West Division.
7. Rochester Knighthawks (1-3), The Knighthawks picked up their first win of the season in a low-scoring affair with the Stealth.
8. Edmonton Rush (1-3), A team loaded with talent, but aside from its convincing victory over Washington haven't been able to put it together. Rush had a similar start to the 2012 season and made the championship game.
9. Minnesota Swarm (1-3), Colorado handled the Swarm easily last weekend with a 15-9 victory.
Most recent Stealth blog posts
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.