Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door: Hosts free travel classes most Saturdays at the Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St., Edmonds, or at Rick Steves' Travel Center, 130 Fourth Ave. N., Edmonds. Reservations are recommended. Call 425-771-8303, ext. 298, or go to www.ricksteves.com.
- Mediterranean Cruise Ports with Cameron Hewitt: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- European Cruising 101 with Cameron Hewitt: 11 a.m. to noon Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- Northern European Cruise Ports with Cameron Hewitt: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- Reykjavik Highlights: 48 Hours In Iceland with Kevin Williams: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 14, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Spain with Carlos Galvin: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 16, Edmonds Theater.
- Turkey-Crossroads of Civilization: 10 a.m. Feb. 9.
- Papua New Guinea: The Last Frontier: 1 p.m. Feb. 9.
- How to Find your Africa: 10 a.m. Feb. 16.
- Burma: A Cultural Awakening: 1 p.m. Feb. 16.
- Italian For Travelers: 6 p.m. Thursdays, Feb. 21 to March 21.
Story tags » • Travel
More Life Headlines
De Niro returns to the ring, but the gloves are off Today in history ‘Access Hollywood’ host Billy Bush jumping to NBC’s ‘Today’ David Hyde Pierce joins Bette Midler in ‘Hello, Dolly!’ Three ways to savor early-arriving strawberry harvest These creative salads will last you all summer and beyond Pairing with lamb makes pea hummus a main course Let your kids use sharp knives and hot stoves
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend