Rick Steves' Europe Through the Back Door: Hosts free travel classes most Saturdays at the Edmonds Theater, 415 Main St., Edmonds, or at Rick Steves' Travel Center, 130 Fourth Ave. N., Edmonds. Reservations are recommended. Call 425-771-8303, ext. 298, or go to www.ricksteves.com.
- Mediterranean Cruise Ports with Cameron Hewitt: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- European Cruising 101 with Cameron Hewitt: 11 a.m. to noon Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- Northern European Cruise Ports with Cameron Hewitt: 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Feb. 9, Edmonds Theater.
- Reykjavik Highlights: 48 Hours In Iceland with Kevin Williams: 6 to 7 p.m. Feb. 14, Rick Steves' Travel Center.
- Spain with Carlos Galvin: 10 to 11:30 a.m. Feb. 16, Edmonds Theater.
- Turkey-Crossroads of Civilization: 10 a.m. Feb. 9.
- Papua New Guinea: The Last Frontier: 1 p.m. Feb. 9.
- How to Find your Africa: 10 a.m. Feb. 16.
- Burma: A Cultural Awakening: 1 p.m. Feb. 16.
- Italian For Travelers: 6 p.m. Thursdays, Feb. 21 to March 21.
Story tags » • Travel
More Life Headlines
Upcoming author events in Snohomish County A tax refund well spent: Wines worth splurging on Animated ‘Watership Down’ miniseries planned Whether an inie or an outie, just be OK in your own skin Buy a bag, help violence victims No kidding: Get free comic book Be epicurious on your travels Author Robyn Carr talks romance novels, women’s issues
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend