1. State's wineries pairing wine, chocolates and lovers
Lots of wineries are planning great events this weekend. Take a look to see what strikes your fancy.
2. Chocolates are ordinary; these sweet wines aren't
Sweet wines can be awful. They can also be amazing. Our wine experts offer up some amazing suggestions for a special treat.
3. 6 easy homemade gifts for your Valentine
Simple projects that don't take much time.
4. Romance on hold 'til kids are asleep
Our parenting blogger offers 5 tips to get the kids to bed early enough for you and your sweetie to enjoy a toast together.
5. Chocolate bark: A sensational treat to wow your sweetheart
As treats go, it doesn't get much easier than this. And the best part is that there are infinite ways to personalize the bark.
6. Fudgy chocolate brownie bites for your sweet tooth
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz. Need we say more?
7. The perfect Valentine's Day treat to capture any boy's heart
I know a lot of girls, and adults, who would also really enjoy this fun DIY project.
8. Dr. Chocolate: UW Bothell professor has a sweet Ph.D.
Kristy Leissle has eaten chocolate on seven continents. She knows what she's talking about. Be sure to check out her top 10 favorite ways to eat chocolate.
More Life Headlines
Pumpkin flavoring permeates fall products Barbecue tradition: Has N.C. barbecue moved past the pits? Spice is nice in simmer sauces ‘The Wine Bible’ is updated: What’s changed in 14 years? The right red wines to uncork with your BBQ Breast cancer patients benefit from strong support Autumn stargazing has officially begun Today in history
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.