1. State's wineries pairing wine, chocolates and lovers
Lots of wineries are planning great events this weekend. Take a look to see what strikes your fancy.
2. Chocolates are ordinary; these sweet wines aren't
Sweet wines can be awful. They can also be amazing. Our wine experts offer up some amazing suggestions for a special treat.
3. 6 easy homemade gifts for your Valentine
Simple projects that don't take much time.
4. Romance on hold 'til kids are asleep
Our parenting blogger offers 5 tips to get the kids to bed early enough for you and your sweetie to enjoy a toast together.
5. Chocolate bark: A sensational treat to wow your sweetheart
As treats go, it doesn't get much easier than this. And the best part is that there are infinite ways to personalize the bark.
6. Fudgy chocolate brownie bites for your sweet tooth
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz. Need we say more?
7. The perfect Valentine's Day treat to capture any boy's heart
I know a lot of girls, and adults, who would also really enjoy this fun DIY project.
8. Dr. Chocolate: UW Bothell professor has a sweet Ph.D.
Kristy Leissle has eaten chocolate on seven continents. She knows what she's talking about. Be sure to check out her top 10 favorite ways to eat chocolate.
More Life Headlines
Heat brings blueberries out earlier than usual A pie as patriotic as the Fourth Today in History Just ask a kid: popsicles are great in the summer Watermelon is full of surprises How to ensure sensitivity doesn’t control your life ‘Potter’ returning, this time on stage What you need to know to climb Mount St. Helens
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.