(Caller) reported that she came home and found a "strange note" on her front door. It was a flier from Match.com with a picture of her friend on it. The officer spoke to subject who left the note. He said that he is 75 years old, single and has trouble talking to woman. He said he thought leaving the flier might make it easier. The officer explained the potential problems with his technique and he agreed not to do it anymore.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Edmonds police release video related to weekend shooting Aug. 18
- Tips help rescuers find hiker in Glacier Peak Wilderness Aug. 18
- Everett man struck by car in stable condition Aug. 18
- Edmonds police investigating Saturday shooting; no one hurt Aug. 17
- 18-year-old in custody after Everett shooting of 15-year-old Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.