Mukilteo police summoned for would-be Romeo
(Caller) reported that she came home and found a "strange note" on her front door. It was a flier from Match.com with a picture of her friend on it. The officer spoke to subject who left the note. He said that he is 75 years old, single and has trouble talking to woman. He said he thought leaving the flier might make it easier. The officer explained the potential problems with his technique and he agreed not to do it anymore.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.