Tingstad & Rumbel Concert: Americana finger-style guitarist Eric Tingstad is joined in song by Nancy Rumbel and her high-toned oboe; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 16, Byrnes Performing Arts Center, 18821 Crown Ridge Blvd., Arlington. Tickets are $15 and free for 12 and younger. Go to www.brownpapertickets.com or Flowers by George, 335 N Olympic Ave., Arlington or at the door.
Kirtan with Gina Sala and Friends: Gina Sala, a Kirtan recording artist, has performed this sacred music chant world-wide with Harmonium, tabla, stringed instruments and various percussion pieces combining in a unique sound; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 16 at Evergreen Unitarian Universalist Fellowship,1607 Fourth St., Marysville. Suggested donation is $15 to $20 sliding scale; no one will be turned away for lack of funds. Toronto-based performer Michael Kaeshammer on Feb. 22 at 7:30 p.m.
CANCELLED: "Corelli and Handel's Soprano": Soprano Linda Tsatsanis and harpsichordist Jan Weinhold celebrate Corelli's 300th anniversary and present vocal works by Handel with a program that includes selections from the Nine German Arias, Sweet Bird from L'Allegro, il Penseroso ed ilModerato, and the cantata Lucrezia; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 16, Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, 110 S Fifth St., Mount Vernon. Suggested donation is $15 to $20. Call 360-336-6622.
Seattle Symphony: Benaroya Hall's Taper auditorium, 200 University St., Seattle; 206-215-4747; www.seattlesymphony.org.
- Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 21: Ludovic Morlot, conductor; Cedric Tiberghien, piano. Faure: Pelleas et Melisande Suite, Op. 80; Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major, K. 467; Bizet/compiled by L. Morlot: Suite from "Carmen"; 7 p.m. Feb. 15. Tickets start at $17.
- Love Stories: Ludovic Morlot, conductor; Cedric Tiberghien, piano; Seattle Symphony. Faure: Pelleas et Melisande Suite, Op. 80; Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major, K. 467; Szymanowski: Symphony No. 4 for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 60, "Symphonie concertante"; Bizet / Compiled by L. Morlot: Suite from "Carmen"; 8 p.m. Feb. 16. Tickets start at $19.
- Itzhak Perlman in Recital: Itzhak Perlman, violin; Rohan De Silva, piano. Beethoven: Sonata for Piano and Violin No. 1 in D major, Op. 12 No. 1; Franck: Sonata for Violin and Piano in A major; Tartini/Kreisler: Sonata in G Minor for Violin and Piano, "Devil's Trill"; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 19. Tickets start at $62.
- Marvin Hamlisch Tribute: Larry Blank, conductor; Susan Egan, vocalist; Lisa Vroman, vocalist; Brandon O'Neill, vocalist; Katherine Strohmaier, vocalist; Seattle Choral Company; Seattle Symphony. A tribute program that features the late composer's best-loved music for stage and screen; 7:30 p.m. Feb. 21; 8 p.m. Feb. 22; 2 and 8 p.m. Feb. 23; 2 p.m. Feb. 24. Tickets start at $19.
Early Music Guild International Series: A mix of music performers from around the globe. Performances begin at 8 p.m. at Town Hall, 1119 Eighth Ave., Seattle. Tickets are $40, $35 for seniors, $25 for side sections and $15 for students and patrons under 25. For additional information and ticket orders go to www.earlymusicguild.org or call 206-325-7066.
- The King's Singers: Feb. 16. The King's Singers make their International Series debut with a program of madrigals and other vocal works from Italy, England, and France.
Marysville Strawberry Band: Play from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Totem Middle School, 1605 Seventh St., Marysville. For more information, contact Nathan Sackman at email@example.com or Julile Tapusoa at 425-334-1791.
Snohomish County Windjammers men's barbershop chorus: 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1305 Pine Ave., Snohomish; open to ages 16 and older; 425-259-2383; email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Threshold choir: Women who sing in small groups at the bedsides of the seriously ill and dying. Rehearsals are 4 to 5:30 p.m. first and third Wednesdays in Stanwood. Call Darlene at 907-441-1411.
"Voices Northwest": Women's chorus meets 7 p.m. Mondays, First Baptist Church of Monroe; 17922 149th St. SE, Monroe; open to women 16 and older; email email@example.com; 425-741-9123.
More Entertainment Headlines
Edmonds' new museum a home for Northwest art Weekend best bets: Flying pumpkins, lighthouse fest, bird fest Check out Arlington art this weekend Documentarian drops in to film Sudanese life Where to find live tunes around town this weekend Wheels on the Waterfront this Saturday Marysville’s Red Curtain shows Wilder’s ‘Our Town’ Pair of heavy metal hitters visit Everett
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.