It is only a partial list of House members. A full list for the House and a ranking of senators is due out in the near future, according to a press release from the political journal.
Fourteen Democrats tied for the title of Most Liberal while Missouri's former Republican Congressman Todd Akin sat alone atop the list of Most Conservative.
National Journal ranks members in both chambers based on 116 votes. You can find a list of those votes here.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
- Senate GOP, Democrats reach deal that could end session July 8
- Inslee signs 'forward thinking' budget, averts shut down July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.