It is only a partial list of House members. A full list for the House and a ranking of senators is due out in the near future, according to a press release from the political journal.
Fourteen Democrats tied for the title of Most Liberal while Missouri's former Republican Congressman Todd Akin sat alone atop the list of Most Conservative.
National Journal ranks members in both chambers based on 116 votes. You can find a list of those votes here.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Who will Republicans vote for in county executive race? Oct. 1
- They’re talking McCleary again, but that won’t be enough Sep. 24
- House, Senate leaders urge Kelley to resign as auditor Sep. 23
- Eyman turns over bank records, court hearing reset Sep. 17
- State Democrats eager to know who’s taking on Inslee Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.