It is only a partial list of House members. A full list for the House and a ranking of senators is due out in the near future, according to a press release from the political journal.
Fourteen Democrats tied for the title of Most Liberal while Missouri's former Republican Congressman Todd Akin sat alone atop the list of Most Conservative.
National Journal ranks members in both chambers based on 116 votes. You can find a list of those votes here.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Syrian refugees welcome in Washington, Inslee says Nov. 16
- Rep. Larsen seeks input on Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact Nov. 12
- Unions blast Boeing for paring jobs since 2013 tax break extension Nov. 9
- Larsen will help negotiate federal highway bill Nov. 6
- ‘Absolutely elated’ Eyman celebrates initiative’s success Nov. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.