It was the suspect, passed out next to an open 1.75 liter bottle of vodka, according to the police blotters.
People who lived there came home and found the man in the living room. He was still passed out when police arrived.
They reportedly found the victims' jewelry in his pockets, and other pieces of property packed into backpacks.
The victims did not recognize the man. Police believe he broke in through a sliding glass door.
He was arrested and booked. He also allegedly had meth with him.
Good job, dude.
Here's the original blotter item from Muk PD:
(Caller) reported that his girlfriend and he arrived home to find the back slider smashed out an unknown male passed out on the living room floor. The officers found subject unconscious on the floor. He was extremely intoxicated and an open 1.75 liter bottle of vodka was nearby. He had the resident's jewelry in his pockets and some of their other property packed into backpacks. The residents confirmed that they did not know him. He was booked into the Snohomish County Jail for Residential Burglary, Theft and Possession of a Controlled Substance (methamphetamine.)
Most recent Sirens posts
- Edmonds police release video related to weekend shooting Aug. 18
- Tips help rescuers find hiker in Glacier Peak Wilderness Aug. 18
- Everett man struck by car in stable condition Aug. 18
- Edmonds police investigating Saturday shooting; no one hurt Aug. 17
- 18-year-old in custody after Everett shooting of 15-year-old Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.