It's not that you don't care about your kid's artistic endeavors. But unless you start plastering drawings up like wallpaper, there just isn't enough room to display everything.
That's why I was excited to hear from Adrienne Herom, a Snohomish mom of two who has developed an app to help with that exact problem. It's called Kidpix: Save Your Kid's Art.
The way it works is that you can digitally organize, enhance and share all of your children's artwork, right from your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Did I mention it's free?
I've always wondered how apps get invented, and it was interesting to read Adrienne's story on her website, Applaudable.net.
I just downloaded Kidpix last night, so I haven't had a lot of time to explore it yet. But hey, the price is right and the idea is really clever.
Let's get out the paint!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Blogs and social media are great ways to find your voice Aug. 16
- Dining with happy kids can be one frightful experience Aug. 9
- Breasts made for babies, so chill out Aug. 2
- School is right around the corner, so have fun while the sun shines July 26
- The Good Shoe-maritan: Teen was the hero while others sat by July 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.