Published: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Vitality: Stories for your next 50 years
Just because you're getting older, that doesn't mean you need to slow down. In fact, you can even speed up. Mariano Ortiz certainly does while he plays his fiercely competitive table tennis on the national stage. An Edmonds nurse and theater owner explains how she makes time for what she loves. And a program in Edmonds helps seniors achieve the best possible health in mind, body and spirit. Check out these and other stories in this issue of Vitality magazine.
- You'd better be ready if you want to challenge Mariano Ortiz at table tennis.
- An Edmonds theater owner is also a nurse -- how does she make time?
- How to update your makeup as you age. Hint: Think simple.
- Over 50? You don't want to miss out on these discounts.
- Edmonds Senior Center boosts all aspects of health with successful program.
- Need tech help? Here's where to brush up on your computer skills.
Story tags » • Senior activities