A similar measure got a majority vote in August but fell short of the needed 60 percent.
A recent announcement from the city asked neighborhood groups and service organizations to be hosts for "Civic Center 101" presentation where city officials would give information about City Proposition 1.
Groups who want to sponsor one of these events can contact City Clerk/Community Relations Director Virginia Olsen at email@example.com or (425) 744-6206.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Edmonds candidate forum on cable TV Monday Oct. 9
- Edmonds candidates to appear at Monday forum Oct. 8
- Budget statements from Edmonds Council candidates Crank and Teitzel Oct. 8
- Charter review suggestions from candidates in District 4 Oct. 7
- Issue statements from Lynnwood candidates Roberts and Hurst Oct. 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.