A similar measure got a majority vote in August but fell short of the needed 60 percent.
A recent announcement from the city asked neighborhood groups and service organizations to be hosts for "Civic Center 101" presentation where city officials would give information about City Proposition 1.
Groups who want to sponsor one of these events can contact City Clerk/Community Relations Director Virginia Olsen at email@example.com or (425) 744-6206.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Introductory statements from Edmonds Council candidates Petso, Tibbott Aug. 31
- Introducing charter-review candidates in County Council District 4 Aug. 28
- Introducing charter-review candidates in County Council District 3 Aug. 27
- U.S. Rep. Larsen, VA officials to meet vets at Mountlake Terrace Senior Center Aug. 27
- Familiar names on ballot for county charter-review commission Aug. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.