MLT seeking ways to get word out about Civic Center vote
A similar measure got a majority vote in August but fell short of the needed 60 percent.
A recent announcement from the city asked neighborhood groups and service organizations to be hosts for "Civic Center 101" presentation where city officials would give information about City Proposition 1.
Groups who want to sponsor one of these events can contact City Clerk/Community Relations Director Virginia Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 744-6206.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Lynnwood transportation board reviews options but reaches no consensus Jan. 27
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.