A similar measure got a majority vote in August but fell short of the needed 60 percent.
A recent announcement from the city asked neighborhood groups and service organizations to be hosts for "Civic Center 101" presentation where city officials would give information about City Proposition 1.
Groups who want to sponsor one of these events can contact City Clerk/Community Relations Director Virginia Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 744-6206.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Marko Liias will be assistant floor leader for Senate Democrats Nov. 23
- Local legislators say Eyman wrong about deal to repeal initiatives Nov. 23
- Lynnwood Council race back in recount range Nov. 18
- Council action on Brier fireworks vote could come in first half of 2016 Nov. 17
- Lynnwood Council race now out of recount range Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.