• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Men's, Women's and Coed Softball Leagues runs through March 3. The team fee is $564. Play starts the week of March 25. For more information, call 425-776-9173 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• Tryouts for the Puget Sound Senior Baseball League are scheduled for March 10 and March 24 at Edmonds Community College, and March 16 at Bellevue College. Sessions are 9 a.m. to noon for players 35 and older, and noon to 3 p.m. for players 19 and older. For more information, call 425-644-1901 or visit www.pssbl.com.
• Registration for Pacific Little League girls fastpitch softball runs through March 1. The program is for players ages 7-16 who live in southwest Snohomish County. For more information, call 206-801-7192 or 310-927-8733, or visit www.pacificlittleleague.com.
bull; South Everett Little League is looking for volunteer umpires. For more information, call Nick at 425-478-0481 or send an email to email@example.com.
• Registration is being accepted for the North Marysville Men's 30-and-Over Basketball League. Play starts March 13. The team fee is $600. For more information, call Nick at 425-328-8206.
• Registration for the City of Mountlake Terrace's Men's Basketball Leagues runs through March 24. Divisions offered are intermediate (Wednesdays) and recreational (Wednesdays and Mondays). Play starts the week of April 8. The team fee is $630. For more information, call Jeff Betz at 425-640-3101 or visit www.mltrec.com.
• The Monroe Madness Shootout AAU basketball tournament is scheduled for March 8-10 at various sites in Monroe. The tourney is for boys in grades 5-8. The cost is $250 per team. For more information, call tournament director Todd Newhouse at 425-931-1680.
• The City of Edmonds is accepting registration for its Adult 3-on-3 Halfcourt Basketball League. Games are on Wednesday nights beginning March 27. The team fee is $260. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229.
• The City of Edmonds is accepting registration for its Adult Doubles Pickle Ball League. Matches are on Tuesday nights beginning March 5 at the Frances Anderson Center. Men's, women's and mixed divisions are available. The fees are $33 for residents and $38 for non-residents. For more information, call Todd at 425-771-0229 or visit www.reczone.org.
• Practices for Sabotage Wrestling's freestyle and Greco-Roman seasons begin at 6:30 p.m. today at Monroe Middle School (351 Short Columbia St.). For more information, call 425-443-9102 or visit www.sabotagesports,com.
How to submit information: Items for the Bulletin Board can be submitted by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by fax (425-339-3435) or by mail (P.O. Box 930, Everett, Wash., 98206). The deadline is noon Sunday.
More Sports Headlines
Top-prospect Matthews rebuffs Silvertips, will play in Europe Seahawks’ Chancellor mentoring Shead from afar Players, coaches and fans celebrate Star Wars Night with AquaSox AquaSox top Dust Devils 3-2 in 10 innings Seahawks notes: Kearse adapts to role as teacher M's power past Texas in 4-3 win Beckman leads Funny Car qualifying at NHRA Northwest Nationals Orioles designate Jackson alum Snider for assignment
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.