The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Fire destroys vacant south Seattle house

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Associated Press
SEATTLE -- The Seattle Fire Department says the fire that destroyed a vacant house Thursday morning in the South Park neighborhood was started by unattended candles.
Spokesman Kyle Moore told The Seattle Times that one man was taken to a hospital.
Witnesses reported the house went up in flames about 4:30 a.m. in what sounded like an explosion.
Story tags » FireSeattle

More Northwest Headlines


HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates