EVERETT -- A pedestrian died Friday morning after being struck by a car at Highway 99 and Admiralty Way on Airport Road, south of Everett, officials said.
The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office was on the scene investigating and controlling traffic.
The accident was reported around 6 a.m.
The pedestrian died before deputies arrived, Snohomish County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Shari Ireton said.
No other details about the victim were released. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Fugitive Watch Sep. 18, 2015
- Fugitive Watch Sep. 11, 2015
- Fatal car crash near Snohomish ruled an accident Sep. 9, 2015
- Fleeing robbery suspect disrupts I-5 traffic near Lynnwood Sep. 9, 2015
- Mountain Loop crash kills motorcyclist, 39 Sep. 8, 2015
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.