Melvin says he thought he saw a bug scurrying across the floor of his condominium Wednesday night and bent down to pick it up with a tissue. It turned out to be a scorpion and he got stung.
Melvin said Thursday that he spent three hours at a hospital. He says he suffered a "little tingling and shock and discomfort" in his left arm, but described it as no big deal.
More Sports Headlines
ERA committed to keeping alive tradition of rowing in wood boats Seahawks' Graham loves, playing, living and flying in Pacific Northwest Mariners hang on to beat Rockies 8-7 Jeanpierre could start at center for Seahawks Mariota collides with scout during Titans' night practice Mariners' Montero reestablishes himself as top prospect Sounders didn’t like Whitecaps’ celebration Use of bat boys stopped after 9-year-old's death at NBC World Series
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.